The concept at Aarhus Brætspilscafé is simple: It’s 30 kr. per person and then you can play whatever you want for as long as you’re here.
The board game café is a place to meet up with friends and do something as social and cozy as playing board games. In a time where almost all communication takes place through a screen, it's nice to have a place to come and disconnect. At the same time board games are a really neat way to spend some time with other people. Whether it's a joint victory or you outsmart the others to win all the glory for yourself is up to you. We just supply the games.
So bring your friends and have fun!
A little information about the cafes
The café in Vestergade is in the cozy street, in the middle of town. Here the couches are soft and the vibe is chilled. Perfect for dates, a rainy day or a great start for a night on the town.
The café in Fredensgade has more space, better time and aside from all the games you already know this is also where all the more advanced games are found. On Tuesdays we host The Open Board Game Group, where we invite everyone to come and meet new people to play board games with.
You are allowed to bring your own food (not snacks and drinks) to both cafes.
If you want to play your own games you still need to pay for playing games.
A membership costs 395 kr. It gives unlimited access to play games for one year. Valid in both cafes.
When booking a table, please note
- It's not possible to book a table for 2 people. Instead we recommend that you just swing by :)
- If you haven’t arrived 15 minutes after the booked time, we may give the table to other guests.
- If you don’t show up the number of people you specified, we might find you another table. Keep us updated.
- The online booking system closes for booking 1 hour before we open. After this you have to call the café to reserve a table for today.
- We only answer the phone during opening hours.